Stall holder information
|Stall holder applications close||31 January |
|Stall set up times for the festival||Friday before festival - 3pm till 6pm |
Saturday of festival - 7am till 9.30am
If you would like to have a stall at the Havelock Mussel Festival the application form needs to be completed in full even if you have attended this event before.
Please note: The festival committee reserves the right to refuse entry or restrict what a stall holder sells at the festival.
What you need to know:
- Once your application is accepted you will be emailed an invoice for your stall requirements, please pay on the invoice.
- If you have any special requirements of questions please contact Ian - his email is on the contact page.
- Food stalls that have gas cooking facilities are to provide Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blankets
- If using electricity, ALL electrical cables need to be tested and tagged prior to arrival onsite for the festival.
- Due to Covid-19 we highly recommend that stalls have their own contactless Eftpos facilities available.
- When payment is contactless it keeps everyone safe from transfer of the disease (if present)
- It also provides faster more efficient service to your customers due to a shorter wait time for payment.
- And lastly, it presents less risk to you and your staff due to holding cash onsite
|Commercial Stall||$210.00 incl. GST|
|Community Stall (not for profit)||$65.00 incl. GST|
|Electricity for stall (no generators allowed)||$30.00 incl. GST|
Ian manages all of our stalls, if you have any questions - please ask!
Phone: 03 574 2558