Stall holder information
|Stall holder applications close||31 January |
|Stall set up times for the festival||Friday before festival - 3pm till 6pm |
Saturday of festival - 7am till 9.30am
If you would like to have a stall at the Havelock Mussel Festival the application form needs to be completed in full even if you have attended this event before.
Please note: The festival committee reserves the right to refuse entry or restrict what a stall holder sells at the festival.
What you need to know:
- Once your application is accepted you will be emailed an invoice for your stall requirements, please pay on the invoice.
- If you have any special requirements of questions please contact Ian - his email is on the contact page.
- Food stalls that have gas cooking facilities are to provide Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blankets
- If using electricity, ALL electrical cables need to be tested and tagged prior to arrival onsite for the festival.
- Due to Covid-19 we highly recommend that stalls have their own contactless Eftpos facilities available.
- When payment is contactless it keeps everyone safe from transfer of the disease (if present)
- It also provides faster more efficient service to your customers due to a shorter wait time for payment.
- And lastly, it presents less risk to you and your staff due to holding cash onsite
|Commercial Stall||$210.00 incl. GST|
|Community Stall (not for profit)||$65.00 incl. GST|
|Electricity for stall (no generators allowed)||$30.00 incl. GST|
Stall holder cancellation policy
Any stall holder who cancels their stall after the 28th of February will be refunded any money paid for additional wristbands and electrical connection but will forfeit 50% of their site fee.
Ian manages all of our stalls, if you have any questions - please ask!
Phone: 03 574 2558